December 12-19, 2018: Registration OPENS for Countdown to Fitness (COMMANDERS ONLY)
- Registration opens for the Space Coast Countdown to Fitness program at 9:00 a.m.
- Teachers will register themselves as the commanders and their school.
December 20, 2018 – February 1, 2019: STUDENT Registration OPENS for Countodown to Fitness
- Students must be registered under their school team
- We do not accept individual registration – must be part of a school team
- Commanders, Commander Assistants and Students are the only ones that should be registered for the program
February 1, 2019: Registration CLOSES for Countdown to Fitness
- Registration closes for the Space Coast Countdown to Fitness program at 11:59 p.m.
February 20, 2019: Commanders Pick Up
- Commanders will pick up items for their school team at Running Zone
February 23, 2019: Program Begins
- 10 weeks from the Final Mile date on May 4, 2019
April 1, 2019: Registration OPENS for the FINAL MILE (MUST REGISTER FOR FINAL MILE!!!!!)
- Even if you registered for Countdown to Fitness, you MUST register for Final Mile
- Registration for the FINAL MILE opens at 9:00 a.m.
- Students who are participating in the Final Mile must register for the Final Mile (this is separate from Countdown to Fitness registration)
April 30, 2019: Registration CLOSES for the FINAL MILE
- Registration for the FINAL MILE closes at 11:59 p.m.
May 2, 2019: Commanders Pick Up
- Commanders will pick up race numbers and pins for their team for the Final Mile on May 4, 2019
- Can pass out at school on Friday, May 3 or have a designated meeting place at Final Mile and pass out before race starts
May 4, 2019: Space Coast Final Mile
- 9:00 a.m. start time for the Final Mile
- Viera High School (6103 Stadium Pkwy, Melbourne, FL 32940)
Please contact us if you have any questions, Info@CountdownToFitness.Org